This is now my official "I'm Excited, Let's Part-ay" picture!
I had SO much fun with my last contest I decided that as soon as I hit a mile stone with my followers I would have another one... I meant to do it at 50, but then, here I am - suddenly at 59! and amazed at all the wonderful people I've had a chance to meet.
Maybe it sounds like I'm gushing about this all the time, but you guys have no idea how incredibly blessed I am that you read (and then COMMENT on :D) what I put out there. I know I have been lacking in the reciprocal reading and commenting, but I warned you at "A" that April would be spotty for me. I am here and I do check in whenever I have a chance, I promise!
Anyhoo - that was a long intro to what will be a much more exciting topic... CONTEST PRIZES!
In celebration of all my wondermous (as opposed to WonderMouse) Not-So-Creepy-Stalkers, I am giving away not 1...
But 3! That's right 3! fantabulous gift packages!
If you are one of the lucky winners you will receive...
1 of these crazy venticular bookmarks!
Because everyone needs more bookmarks and these move when you turn them back and forth and because [honestly] they were on sale.
1 of these adorable pop up notepads! Sweet Muffins!
I know I am ALWAYS running out of note pad paper and these were just too cute to pass up.
1 copy of this book
Because everyone needs a good laugh every now and again and this book is funny without going crass, which is rare in humor books. And because I love supporting a guy who can only draw stickmen, but managed to get his art published. Oh what we will buy :)
1 of these sweet little owl triplets!
Meet the grey owl. He can be a bit sensitive about his pointy head, but his sherbet colored tummy feathers make him happy.
Here's his brother, the brown and purple owl. His beak looks a bit like a duck's bill, but he thinks it gives him character.
The only girl of the batch, the green owl is shy, but very cuddly and would love to be a part of your family.
Don't you just want to take them all home?!
So, here's the deal
1. Be a Not-So-Creepy-Stalker (aka follower) of my blog - you have to show up in the follow list, not just follow via Reader or whatever, because I like to see the people that are stalking me. And this way I can stalk you! (Already a Stalker as of April 9 +2/ New Stalkers after April 9 +1)
2. Leave a comment on this post. Right down below, after I finish with everything here. Aren't you excited! (However if you leave a comment to the effect of "I hate owls and stickmen cause me to have nightmares" I will assume you don't want your name entered :P) (+1)
3. In your comment tell me your preferred order of owls - It won't guarantee that you'll get your favorite color, but if you particularly like one I'd like to try to pair you up with it if you win. If it doesn't matter, let me know that too :)
SO if you are a Stalker and leave a comment you get 2 or 3 entries! Sweet Muffins, wasn't that easy?! (btw these are required to enter the contest. Just to clarify)
But you want more chances to get your hands on one of those owls you say? Never fear, bonus points are here!
4. Bonus points for extra entries go like so:
a. Mention this in a blog post and link it here in the comments somewhere. If you want to leave a comment for your first entry and then linky-dink once you've done your post, go for it. (+1)
b. Post the contest on your sidebar and leave a linky-dink in the comments so I know. (+1)
c. Write me an owl poem and leave it in the comments. A haiku, a limerick, a sonnet, two rhyming lines, whatever. Let your creativity run wild! (+2)
d. For extra special cool points, be a follower of one of my sister's blogs, because she is awesomesauce and I think you'll like what you find over there. She can be seen dancing with a vacuum at Slumpvis Musings or muttering in Akkadian, Greek and Elvish at Writing: A Soul's Way of Breathing. (+2)
Which gives EVERYBODY a chance to get 6 more entries! (go ahead, do a happy dance, I won't tell :)
5. Finally, please add up your points for me in your comment so I don't lose my mind anymore than I already have :)
The contest will end on Thursday, April 22nd at 12pm EST so I have time to pick the winners and post it before I have to go to work that day :D
(And I know I am getting this up late, but today was crazy and I started it while it was still Friday, so it totally counts!)