"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gah! with a Giggle

Okay, so this is a non-post to say that I will not be posting today, but when you look at my lists of posts I will not have skipped "G" so my OCD will be pacified.

Busy morning and my brain is now completely fried. Then I have to go to work soon and I am going to veg for a short while so I can survive until 11:00 when I get out of work.

So, if you stopped by, sorry for the lack of substance.
I will leave you with a hilarious YouTube video - it is concerning Lost and SpongeBob and makes me Giggle every single time I see it.

8 comments:

Rae said...

LOVE the video! You just made my day GGGGGGreat!

Hannah said...

OMG!! THAT...WAS...THE...BEST! Thank you for that! I need a good laugh.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Yes the video was great
Thank you.

Yvonne,

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Arg, I could not see the video. But I will assume it was very funny.... :( I hate it when that happens. I just kept getting an error message. I've never seen Lost and every time Spongebob comes on, my three year old goes crazy because it freaks her out. Ha.

Jemi Fraser said...

That was hysterical :)

Anonymous said...

That was the greatest! :) I love it!

Unknown said...

Ahahahaha... It just never gets old.

VW: narmic, someone who eats arms maniacally "narm, narm, narm."

Raquel Byrnes said...

So funny! I'm sending this to my husband. Great find.