Yeah! Lindsey over at Dangerous With a Pen gave me the award I too have been secretly wishing for.
So, with this one I am supposed to tell you 6 lies and 1 truth and you have to try to guess which one is true.
I'm going to make this kind of hard in that most of these have an element of truth to them, but only one will be completely true. Because I am TERRIBLE at coming up with real fake things. (wait, did that make any sense?) But I can take real things and make them fake. (I plan on never doing true/false questions on tests because I hate making up fake things. Except in stories. And why did I want this award? Anyways.)
- When I was in England I got a sinus infection and ended up in the emergency room.
- I have had the opportunity to perform in both Carnegie Hall and the Lincoln Center.
- I started reading when I was 4 years old.
- In our drama class' spring performance my senior year I played a monkey.
- I am allergic to coconut.
- One of my favorite authors is Jane Austen.
- Sometimes coffee is the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning.
All right... there you have it! AchingHope, you cannot play!
So leave your guesses in the comments and I will laugh at you all.
And then on Monday or Tuesday or so I will post my answers as to which are true, which are almost true and which are bald faced lies.
And now I will pass this on to......
Frank Quick at Sometimes I Think...
Ashlie at Nonsense
And I really feel like there was someone else I wanted to pass it on to, but my brain is not functioning and I must go back to work. So I will add it if I think of it.
And I have to share this picture with you because it made me uber happy today. We got this in at the store:
Isn't he the cutest thing ever!? And he's adorably soft and I will just have to buy him immediately!