1. HELEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and therein, Locke being so happy. Yeah, sure he still has some issues to work through, but the two of them are so freakin' adorable together! I'm so glad she's not dead :) (Though I am DYING to find out how Locke got paralyzed if he and his father are still on speaking terms)
2. Happy Hurley! It's so much fun to get to see him not believing he's cursed. Some people may find the flash sideways annoying, but I like getting to see the characters different and happy.
3. Sawyer talking about books... "You read? You know, books? My favorite's Steinbeck. Of Mice and Men."
4. Ben's eulogy!!!!!! That was the BEST. THING. EVER. "John Locke was ... a believer. He was a man of faith. He was a much better man than I will ever be. And I'm very sorry I murdered him." And then Lapidus' response: "This is the weirdest funeral I've ever been to."
5. Ben as a European History teacher scolding about the coffee filter. I seriously couldn't stop grinning for like 10 minutes after that scene. Love seeing him off the Island!
6. The NUMBERS! The LISTS! What is UP with all of that?! And why wasn't Kate one of the names?! But it was crazy cool to see all of that connected... Just don't know how it all plays out since Lapidus was also called a "candidate" by Ilana. So was his name up there somewhere? Is that why he was supposed to be the pilot of 815?
Oh, so much and I know that everyone over there will have even more insightful things to say and I love it!