"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Friday, May 1, 2009

Random Lost Things

Have you ever wondered what John Locke would look like with a mustache? Wonder no longer.



My Dad picked up The Rocketeer and Terry O'Quinn was in it. He also got the best line of the movie:
"Congratulations, gentlemen. Thanks to the diligence of the FBI this particular vacuum cleaner will not fall into the wrong hands."



It cracked me up, so I thought I would share.

Also, today I walked outside in my slippers. I love them because they are made of hard plastic with soft wooly insides. They make me happy and my brother calls them "bullet proof". Well, I walked on the edge of a puddle and when I stepped into the garage they left a print.




My Dad said, "Hey, it looks like the Dharma symbol."


So, not only do I have bullet proof shoes, but apparently they were time traveled to me from the DI.

No comments: