- His biological father abandons him before he's born.
- His biological mother, Claire, leaves him in the jungle.
- His almost adoptive father, Jack, spirals down into drug and alcohol abuse therefore being kicked out by Kate
- His adoptive mother, Kate, leaves him while he sleeps in the care of a stranger. Lovely.
- Her biological father is suspect. Yes Juliet said it was Jin, but was it really?
- Jin is presumed dead.
- Sun leaves her to chase after her dead husband. At least Ji Yeon knew her grandmother before she was left with her.
- Actually has a few good years with good loving parents (except for the fact that he is raised with no connection to the outside world)
- Then a crazy man comes, shoots his father and tries to shoot his mother
- He and Penny follow Desmond to the hospital where Charlie's got to be confused and scared and then Penny leaves him with a complete stranger (albeit temporarily) and we still don't know the end of that one.
Lost really does love those parental issues, don't they :)