"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blurgh. Or NaNo Day 14

Word Count: 20,909 - about 2 days behind. Bad, but not insurmountable.

Mood: Happy because I finally downloaded Scrivener and now I have all my notes and everything in one place and it's got me geeking out all over the place. Cranky because my plot is lagging again.

Surprises: Not so much surprises as awkwardnesses. I can't get the main male character down. He's supposed to be really annoying, but the main female character is coming off as rude instead. Also this random woman popped up and she and Evva are having this weird conversation right now and I have no idea where it's going. I may just start skipping forward to stuff I know has to happen. At least to get words on the page.

How about you? Hit any snags? Having problems? This project has been so up and down for me.

No comments: