"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Are you sure this was only one day? or NaNo Day 7

Word Count:10,629 - about 1,040 words behind. Easy to make up. I will stay positive!

Mood: TIRED. Today consisted of three days: 1) 1201 class, which was library orientation, and my own reading and research before I left school. 2) Gym. Again. Just for like 45 minutes and then home for a shower and cleaning. 3) Dinner, which was amazing, and evening television shows. I can't miss Terra Nova and Hart of Dixie was fun tonight and I absolutely can't miss Castle. Which was great. As always. Yes, I could have been writing instead of watching, but I didn't. And so I'm behind. You wanna make something of it?! Oh. I guess you should add touchy to mood too :)

Surprises: Doing stomach crunches makes it hurt to laugh. Or cough. or pretty much move your stomach in any way whatsoever. What?! It's not a surprise to you? well, I wish I'd gotten the memo :-P

Also, this gave me a pretty good giggle, so I thought I'd share:

funny pictures - Mom  iz  dis  teh  Stargate ?

1 comment:

Emily White said...

That's not too far behind. You can still catch up!

And yes, that picture is hilarious!