"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tuscan Tales WINNER!

Hi all!

And thanks for perusing my adventure to Italy! So many of you left comments and at least pretended to be interested in the fact that I was inundating you with pictures and random facts :)

So thanks to all of you and I'm so glad to have a little time so I can bounce around and visit all y'all again!

But wait, someone here is a winner, yes?  A winner of the fabulous Italy prize pack and the Italy owl, yes?

So.... according to Random.org, the winner is...

Yeah! Sarah Ahiers wins!

Sarah, I already have your address (because I'm a stalker that way) so as soon as I finish the owl your little package will be on its way :D

Thank you all for entering and I've had so much fun this past week! Hope you have too!

1 comment:

Sarah Ahiers said...

1st. this totally did give me another way to procrastinate
2. Super YAY! I'm excited!
3. No worries about the stalking, i still have your address too, so i'm stalking you right back!