"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cover Love Thursday: Possession

You know you judge a book by its cover. We all do. And there are lots of books and authors I've discovered because of a little bit of cover love :) Not that it's the final or only criteria for picking up a book, but there's a reason they put so much work into these covers!

Today I decided to post a favorite cover of mine recently.

I have to admit, I wasn't that thrilled with it when I saw it online, but in person it's absolutely gorgeous. It's all shimmery and lurvely.

and the story inside is even MORE fantastic! Okay, so I've gushed about this a bit before, but today is the official web tour for this book TOO.
I wrote a non-spoilery review last week, which you can read HERE AND if you want to join in the festivities you can go to Elana's loverly BLOG or to the WEBSITE because she is all awesomesauce and stuff.

What I love about this cover: It looks plain white in the picture, but it's actually kind of pearly and shimmery. I love the simplicity of it. The letters are raised just slightly and the colors! Oh the colors are so PRETTY. The purple and the green and the ice cube and the butterfly. Love it.

So have you gotten your copy yet? huh?!? What on earth are you waiting for!? Go HERE. or HERE and do it NOW :D

2 comments:

Sarah Ahiers said...

i agree as well that the interwebs doesn't do the cover justice. It's way prettier in person. What's not to like about a white book?

Marebabe said...

Hey, Miss Rebecca! I received a beautiful postcard from Italy today. Thanks so much for doing that. It really brightened my day, and I enjoyed all the Italy posts and pictures from last week. Ciao!