"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Saturday, November 6, 2010

NaNoWriMo Update: Day 5

1684 words today bringing my total up to 6735. Woo Hoo! Still "behind", but I've written every single day for five days in a row. I honestly cannot remember the last time that happened, so definitely a WIN!

And thank you all for your kind comments over the last couple of days. I don't expect a comment every day, but I totally would dread coming in and saying I hadn't written anything, so you are definitely motivation for me!

To those of you also doing this NaNo journey, I wish you the best! To those of you who are considering doing it in the future, it's SO much fun! And to those of you who just like watching the rest of us go slightly insane in November, well, I hope you're entertained :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoo-hoo! congrats on the wordcount!!!

I'm nano-ing too, and currently struggling with stubborn characters and non-existent plot lines...

ah well. All in the spirit of No Plot? No Problem! ; )

Unknown said...

First! And ten! Move that pen a-gain!

I even put on a NaNo cheerleading outfit. Too bad you can't see it.

Rock on with your growing wordcount, sistah! :D