"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Monday, November 15, 2010

NaNoWriMo Update: Day 14

Great day today, even though a cold decided to move in and settle in my nasal passages.

Grrr...

Recap so I can sleep :)

Words today: 3,961 WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Words Total: 23,120
Word Goal: 23,338
Words Behind: 218 SWEET MUFFINS!!!!!!

And I would totally make those up right now, but I need to be healthy for the rest of the month! So sleep is calling!

Thanks for being here and cheering me on! It means more than you will ever know so hugs and kisses to you all! (the chocolate ones of course) :D

2 comments:

Mia Hayson said...

Hooray! You're totally getting back on track!

Unknown said...

Omg. I am in NaNawe.

Oh yes I did.