"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaNoWriMo Update: Day 2

1004 words today. Considering I wrote that in about 15 minutes, it's not too shabby. Not to my goal, but I had major research for a class presentation tomorrow, so I'm pretty happy.

That brings my grand word total up to 2781. I should be at 3334 to keep on track, but that's only 553 words off. Easy to make up.

Feeling pretty good.

And like I said, that's 2781 more words than I would have written without NaNo so SUCCESS!

And thank you all for your kind encouragement :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

500 words? You can make that up in no time. Great job.

Mia Hayson said...

That's impressive for 15 minutes! Whoa!

:D

Sarah Ahiers said...

it freaks me out when I see people with huge word counts. But then i just remind myself that they must not have day jobs

Charity Bradford said...

Woot! I barely caught up with your yesterday count today. I'm hoping to make it up this weekend on my four hour car trip. Poor hubby.