"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My LOST wish list

A while ago, Nikki had posted about a LOST auction that is going to take place over on www.profilesinhistory.com. So I signed up to get updates from them, even though I will probably never buy a thing.

Today I went over to check out some stuff and they had a list of some of the items that will be being auctioned off!!!!!!!!!! Oh, man, do I want some of this stuff.

So here's my "wish list" of the items they have listed so far that I am dying to have.

1. Sawyer's copy of Watership Down. Oh, yes, please!

2. Ben's "Dean Moriarty" passports

3. Sawyer's reading glasses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sawyer's letter of vengeance (again) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Penny's letter written to Desmond that he finds in the book

::swoon:: Not that any of these things would ever be remotely within my price range, but a girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my ::shakes head:: What am I to do with you?