"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Emmy update #1

Woot!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Emerson just won for best supporting actor. He TOTALLY and COMPLETELY deserved it. When it came on, my sister and I were chanting "Em-er-son, Em-er-son" as if that would help him to win. Then when he won we squealed so loudly that our Mom came running down the stairs to see what was going on.


And yahoo for the Dr. Horrible cut in - funniest thing so far! So glad I just saw that or I would have been so confused instead of laughing like crazy.

More to come if anything else exciting happens.

P.S. Still so VERY ticked that SYTYCD was overlooked for best reality tv show. Way better than any of those other ones out there - and please tell my how Cat Deeley didn't even warrant a NOMINATION!?!?! What is wrong with these people?!

1 comment:

Joan Crawford said...

I clapped like a deranged Kindergarten teacher when he won! My dog got up and ran in to see what all the fuss was about...he wasn't impressed.