"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Friday, January 20, 2012

Grown Up or Something

I can't believe I graduate this May with my MA in English. These two years have flown by in a blur of reading, grading, writing, and, fortunately, a lot of laughing too.

But the scary thing is that I now have to figure out what I'm doing next.

I have definitely decided not to go straight for my PhD, but that means I have no plans.
funny pictures - There's nothing to be scared of. There's nothing to be scared of. There's nothing to be scared of. There's nothing to be scared of.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Except I just found this great accredited online program to get my Masters in information and library sciences.

So I started the application today.
funny pictures of cats with captions
I also set up a "professional" e-mail address.

donut worry we izĂ‚ professionals
And started working on my CV.

And updating my resume.

funny pictures of cats with captions

I'm feeling all grown up and everything.


funny pictures of cats with captions

Now excuse me so I can go get dressed and maybe eat some Lucky Charms.


funny pictures of cats with captions

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ewwwwww.... Growing up *runs and hides under bed* *peaks out from under bed* That is the second time I've doven (that is totes a word) under the bed today on the interwebs. Hannah made me do it earlier (creepy clown head of doom. That stupid thing was abandoned for a reason). Scary things are EVERYWHERE (like Joan's post on spiders)

Oh my this comment won't end!

VW: ressecti, a spider that cannot be killed but keeps resuscitating over and over and over again