"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Booksellers Without Borders

As those of you that have been around here for a while know, I used to work at Borders. And closing our doors was one of the saddest things I've ever experienced. Fortunately my coworkers and I found a way to keep in touch - we started a book club. We meet once a month and it's like a mini reunion every time ... and sometimes we even talk about the book ;)

Well, at our December meeting we decided that it would be the best thing ever to start a group blog! So we did. So if you're looking for a book suggestion or want to join us on our book club reading or just want to see what we're reading or thinking, we would love it if you'd pop on by and check us out. Maybe even comment or follow us. Or spread the word.

You can find our blog at Booksellers Without Borders

And on Twitter at The Booksellers

Thanks! Y'all are the best of the best of the best!

No comments: