"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Monday, May 16, 2011

Italy here I come!

So, tomorrow I head out. Can't believe it's here!

Finished up school, got my finals taken and graded and the grades entered. So nice for it to be over! And I promise to catch up on my blog reading when I get back because boy do I miss all y'all!

Those of you that entered my contest will have a postcard heading your way. If you didn't get your address to me you've got a few more hours to e-mail me at sonshinemusic (at) gmail (dot) com. If you get it to me after I leave I'll still get you one, but have to send it once I get back :)

And I know I said that I was going to do a contest while I was gone, but I've decided to do it when I get back, so I can combine the contest with showing off pictures and such!

So have a wonderful couple of weeks and I'll see you when I get back!

*hugs*

3 comments:

Sarah Ahiers said...

Yay! Have fun and eat delicious foods!

Mia Hayson said...

*HUGSSSS*

Have fun!!!

<3 <3 <3

Sylvia Ney said...

I hope you have a blast!