"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What Hooked You on Lost?

I managed to make two Lost converts so far this summer.

Out of curiousity I asked one of them what was the thing that really hooked him. He said that one of the many things was the episode where we get the first part of the story about Sawyer and his letter.

So I have a question for any of you Lost fanatics who may have stumbled across this (or found it deliberately)----- What was the scene that hooked you? When did you realize that this was one of the greatest shows EVER?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What probably hooked me was walking in on you watching it and hearing the creepy music and people running through dense foliage and thinking "I so need to know what's going on here!"

humanebean said...

As much as I loved everything in Season 1 and most of what followed in Season 2 .... I knew that I was in the presence of something special when Benry uttered these immortal words....

"I guess it's a good thing I'm not one of them, huh? ...

... You guys got any milk?"