"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nomination....

Not for myself, but for my favorite blogger of all time, Nikki Stafford. If you want to vote for her, because you love her as much as I do then click on the link below, sign in and vote :)
This is for Best Pop Culture Blog...

My site was nominated for Best Pop Culture Blog!

This is for Best Entertainment Blog...

My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

And This is for Best Blog About Stuff...

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!

So show your support and vote!

Oh, and you can also vote for The Ack Attack for Best Humor Blog while you're there!

My site was nominated for Best Humor Blog!

No comments: