"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Thursday, June 25, 2009

TV ate my life


Okay, not really, but I do find myself connecting random things to tv shows I have watched.

The first happened two weekends ago when I went with a group of ladies to Women of Faith in Connecticut.

What does that have to do with tv, you may well ask. Well, we went to the pre-conference on Friday and one of the speakers was the fabulous Marilyn Meberg.

Here's a picture I took of her. Ten points to anyone who knows why I immediately thought of a tv show when I saw her. (Actually it should be more like 100 points, because it's so random)



So, did anyone guess "The Prisoner"?


I know, I know, the tailoring isn't quite right on the jacket, but it still reminded me of Number 6's perrenial tailored jacket.


For those of you completely lost, The Prisoner was a British tv show from the 60's that I got hooked on thanks to Nikki and the others over on her blog.



You think that's random, wait for the next one.


My Dad is preaching through Matthew and got to 5:21, which says, "The Ancients said, 'You shall not murder'"


And you immediately understand where I'm going with this. Trust me, you have no idea, and if you do, you deserve 10,000 points.


My brain immediately went, the Ancients. Haha. They built the Stargates. Haha.




Yeah, I'm a dork and weird, too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahahahahaha....I totally get 10,000 points about the Stargate thing! I so thought of the ancients too!

Unknown said...

P.S. Computers are stupid XP