Last year I challenged myself to read 200 books in the GoodReads challenge and made it with flying colors.
I also wanted to read one non-fiction book a month, which I pulled off, scraping by the skin of my teeth with finishing the 12th one yesterday.
And finally I wanted to read at least one book off my shelves a month. That one I didn't do so well on.
So here are my resolutions for 2015:
- Once again I've set my GoodReads goal for 200 - it's a good number for the mix of books I read including a smattering of picture books and graphic novels.
- Once again I would like to read 12 non-fiction books. I kind of want to up this number, but knowing myself, it's just not going to happen. I want to challenge myself but not make it undoable.
- I want to clear out my "Currently Reading" shelf on GoodReads. Either I need to take the books off or I need to actually finish the book. By next December I want it to be down to only the books I'm actually actively reading.
- I want to read at least 2 print books I own a month - with the goal of getting rid of any that I've just been holding onto.
- And finally, I want to read at least 1 eBook I already own a month.
And that should do it! Any resolutions for you this year? Bookish or otherwise?