"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Stasis Mode

I just want to thank all of you who still poke your heads in here occasionally. I have decided to put this blog into stasis mode for now. I may resurrect it again.

For now, I'm moving Retail Wednesdays completely to the Tumblr. I know many of you find it easier here, but I am finding it too hard to keep up both, so neither is happening. So you are more than welcome to find it over there :) Booksellersarepeopletoo

I also post over at Booksellers Without Borders NY.

And I just started the new blog The Amateur Medialogist to vent and discuss movies, TV, and books (and music on occasion)

Thanks for all of your support in my random ramblings here and maybe I'll see you here again someday :)

No comments: