"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm Still Alive!

Oh my good gracious but the dust that has piled up on this blog.

I miss blogging, I really do. But it's just not in the cards for me right now. But I am always happy when I think about the blogs and people that I met here.

Here are some things I have been doing instead of blogging:

1. Reading like 300 pages of articles a week for my library classes. Werd. And I thought that being an English major was bad.

2. Teaching and grading and molding freshmen minds mwa hahahahaha

3. Learning how to live on about 4 hours of sleep a night without dying.

4. Eating brownies. Occasionally.

5. Working at a bookstore helping crazy people find books.

6. Having a mental break down over writing a grant proposal, but then figuring it all out and doing well on the assignment.

7. Watching a little too much tv.

8. Reading some stuff that I want to read. Even if it's just a page at a time.

9. Listening to as many audiobooks as I can during my commute.

10. Being a crazy geek with other crazy geeks and loving it.

So what have you been up to?

No comments: