"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" ~ C. S. Lewis

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Alphabet Reading Challenge

I saw this challenge posted on GoodReads and thought it was amazing and fun, so I thought I would fill in what I have done so far. Now I'm on a mission to find books that begin with the rest of these letters to finish off the alphabet!


Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Emily’s Quest by L. M. Montgomery
Fly Trap by Frances Hardinge
Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Hourglass by Myra McIntyre
Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
J (Ooh! I have to read Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow!)
K
Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Need by Carrie Jones
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Priest’s Graveyard by Ted Dekker
Q (Guess I need to go back to the Septimus Heap books and read Queste!)
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
U
V
Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman
X (Any suggestions?)
Y
Z

I had a lot more of the vowels than I anticipated. Ooh! I'm excited to try to finish this off. Have you ever tried anything like this?!
(And yes, I know this isn't a cover love post, but it's about books. And I love most of these covers, so... whatever :P)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U.... Unraveled by Gena Showalter!