So the ever fabulous Lisa and Laura Roecker do this very entertaining post most Tuesdays where they admit some sort of hilarious truth. Maybe it's not supposed to be so hilarious as I find it, but I'm easily entertained. Also I can so see my sister and I in a few years every time I read a post.
But today they are doing something different and having us post our tell the truths on our blogs rather than in their comments. I figured, hey, WHY NOT.
so here goes:
1. My arm looks like something out of a bad horror movie called "Lizard Arm" or something. I just got my cast off from my thumb surgery and the skin is dry and peeling and... well, you get the idea.
2. I am writing this post in order to procrastinate reading more feminist literary theory for my class tonight.
3. I am TERRIFIED that one of the customers I make fun of in my Retail Wednesday blogposts will read it and come after me.
4. I am so not a poetry fan, but I am finding it the easiest section to teach in my English Composition class.
5. I must end all lists like this on a multiple of five or the WORLD MIGHT END.
Hey, you never know.
So what's your truth today?