Oh my good gracious but the dust that has piled up on this blog.
I miss blogging, I really do. But it's just not in the cards for me right now. But I am always happy when I think about the blogs and people that I met here.
Here are some things I have been doing instead of blogging:
1. Reading like 300 pages of articles a week for my library classes. Werd. And I thought that being an English major was bad.
2. Teaching and grading and molding freshmen minds mwa hahahahaha
3. Learning how to live on about 4 hours of sleep a night without dying.
4. Eating brownies. Occasionally.
5. Working at a bookstore helping crazy people find books.
6. Having a mental break down over writing a grant proposal, but then figuring it all out and doing well on the assignment.
7. Watching a little too much tv.
8. Reading some stuff that I want to read. Even if it's just a page at a time.
9. Listening to as many audiobooks as I can during my commute.
10. Being a crazy geek with other crazy geeks and loving it.
So what have you been up to?